1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming alcohol.
8. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As far as possible reduce use of cooking oil when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
9. Consuming raw foods also add to the burden of liver. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store them for later use. We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits, time & conditions are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals.'